Vancouver Dating Coach Can Help You Find, Attract & Keep Your Soulmate
Dating, Love and Relationship Expert
Vancouver Dating Coach
Anna Maria Jorgensen
Let’s find out if you and I are a right match to work together…You’re ready to hire me as your dating coach and rewrite your love story if you’re:
- Exhausted meeting or dating the same wrong guys – you need to “fix your picker” or
- Frustrated by not attracting the right partner and think all the good ones are taken or
- Confused and men and making mistakes but haven’t got a clue what they are, and
- Sick and tired of being stuck in Singleville, and
- Brave! You’ll have to change to get what you want in love!
Option 1: WakeUP2Luv: Get The Guy Online self-study at-home-in-my-pjs program.
With this online dating coach program, you will learn what men need to settle down and sympathize with why they must have these things to commit from the heart. And you will be able to give it all to them while still being your most empowered Goddess-y feminine you!
$497 (Plus, for a limited time, one 1-on-1 coaching session included!)
Guaranteed to work IF you do the work. Bam! #truestory
I am super impressed and have definitely learned new things especially the ‘about men,’ what they care about and how to attract them. ~ Denise
You should rebrand this for women in relationships. I wish I knew this stuff in my last relationship, it might have saved it. ~ Cathy
I learn best in my cozies! Give me more details!
Option 2: WakeUP2Luv 1-on-1 Private Coaching.
The 1-on-1 dating coach option is available for WakeUP2Luv graduates. WakeUP2Luv is the foundation for figuring out how to get the guy. I love working with people committed to becoming their best self.
When you sign up for WakeUP2Luv program and want extra 1-on-1 real dating world support, you can hire me as your Vancouver dating coach even if you live far far away.
$1,000 for 4 1-on-1 phone/Skype sessions, plus additional on-the-fly between-session text coaching! (Limited spaces. Inquire for details.)
I’ve learned a lot about why my relationships have not been working out. In addition to learning more about myself, it was great that you spelled out what men want in a relationship… ~ Cathy
Option 3: Text Coaching aka “Hitch”
You’ll love the tech-only dating coach option if you have no problem getting dates but either mess up with the ones you really like or don’t know how to read and respond to men’s (often mixed) messages!
Solution: You give me the play-by-play and I give you the right reply-by-reply so you can get the guy… or lose the dude if he’s a dud or messing with your head.
How do I know what works?
I think like a guy!
(Also, and I’m only adding this because it’s relevant to this service, I’ve got every guy I’ve gone for. Not every guy, but every guy I’ve gone for, including a few that some thought were “out of my league.”)
$297/week M-F text-limited option or $497/week text-anytime option. (Some restrictions apply.)
Option 4: Friend For Hire! You read that right.
- I used to be lonely, shy and had no friends! #truestory
- Still consider myself an introvert, but I’ve learned how to get over shyness and make friends!
- I can teach you how to get over self-limiting beliefs or just be your friend 🙂
- I don’t judge and I’ll never “should” on you (though I might “could” on you… e.g. “…or you could try looking at it this way…”)
- Your secrets are safe with me. I blog about stuff but I’ll get your permission first and only IF you give permission. (Your identity is way hush-hush.)
- I’m provocative, politically incorrect, off-side, silly, sometimes cuss (I can reel that in), and charming-if-I-do-say-so-myself (I do!), and…
- My belief is that love is the answer! To what? Well, everything.
- I will not give you money and I will not ask for money beyond my fee.
- I’m available for walks, bike rides, hikes, coffee, art galleries, exploring or whatever as long as I feel safe.
- This is not a friends-with-benefits offering. If you creep me out, I’ll give you the boot (not the booty), no second chances!
$1,000 for 4 1-on-1 in-person sessions, plus emergency on-the-fly between-session texting! (Limited spaces. Inquire for details.)
These programs are not for you if you:
- Suffer from mental disorders. I’m not qualified for that. 🙁
- Want to “for real” date me. (Stated for a reason.)
- Want to expel the negative toxicity seething inside you. (Sorry, try Facebook.)
I’m ready for love! Let’s do this!
Please note: Option 3 is not a crisis support line. Please contact an appropriate agency if you feel you cannot wait for a scheduled appointment with me.
Not sure? Ok…
You can trust me as your dating advice guru because I:
- Am not a shrink! If you’ve ever had a “therapy session,” you probably know that therapists don’t give advice. Heck, that’s the most effective thing I can do for you: give dating, love and relationship advice and “homework” that works.
- Am a woman, but I think like a man. Women’s surprise about men’s behaviour is the only thing that has surprised me all these years.
- Got rejected (or dumped) several times in my tender teenage years and decided that would never happen again. I studied human behaviour, especially men’s. A lot. Like, obsessively. More relevant for you: I practiced a lot. Since then I’ve always “got the guy.” This is not to impress you but to say, I “get” guys. I can help you “get the guy” and live happily ever after. (I also learned that what we think we want isn’t always good for us! I’ll help you learn from my
mistakes practice relationships in the Fix Your Picker part of the WakeUP2Luv Program.)
Want a FREE 15 min phone consult? (Fees apply thereafter, I need to save energy for clients, which you’ll appreciate if you’re application is accepted.)
Yes! Please give me a FREE 15min phone consult!
More? Really? You’re a tough cookie, but OK…
Why I do I want to be your Vancouver dating coach?
- I live vicariously through your love success! True story. I want you to succeed.
- People get inspired! When I receive feedback from those I’ve positively impacted, well, that shit lights me up! I get the most feel-good giddy reward. Speaking of love…
- I believe love is the answer. Not just in our dating relationships. It takes a lot of self-love (read: courage) to get out of our comfort zones to get what we want in life, including the perfect (for us) mate. You haven’t found him yet so take a risk.
- I support the idea of healthy autonomy. And… more can be done with another set of hands. *wink* Having someone to share _____ with can make each day way better!
- Plus! I know the world is a better place when men wear matching socks. Men want help with their socks! And women want to find the guy whose socks don’t totally make them gag. (Including gentle feminists who’ll inspire their partner to pick up their own damn socks.)
I am making the world a better place by helping singles find, attract and keep lasting love, because …
Love IS the answer, people!
I AM …a non-judging, spiritually-clumsy woman who believes in woo-woo UniversalEnergy/HigherSelf/Etc stuff. And God. I am trustworthy, tender, compassionate, funny, quirky, provocative, brave, real, unfiltered, direct, perfectly flawed, sometimes swearing, mildly redneck and a woman-child. I can help you get unstuck and become your best self to find, attract and keep your special sweetheart and fast-forward to the laughies and fun bits. Are you ready?
Hmm, I think I’ll take the phone consult to start!
No worries! Sign up for FREE #JustTheTip updates. You’ll get weekly valuable dating advice straight to your inbox and if you change your mind, I’m here for you!