Vancouver Dating Coach Helps You Fix Your Picker & WakeUP2Luv
Dating, Love and Relationship Expert
Vancouver Dating Coach
Anna Maria Jorgensen
You’re ready to hire Wingmam as your dating coach to rewrite your own personal love story if:
- You’re exhausted meeting or dating the same wrong guys – you need to “fix your picker”
- You’re frustrated by not attracting the right partner and think all the good ones are taken
- You’re confused and men and making mistakes but haven’t got a clue what they are
- You’re sick and tired of being stuck and single
Option 1: WakeUP2Luv: Get The Guy online self-study at-home-in-my-pjs program with after-course after-care online date coaching and Anna support. By the end of the program you’ll understand what men need to settle down and how you can give it to them while still being you!
Guaranteed to work IF you do the work. Bam! I shit you not.
I am super impressed. I have definitely learned new things especially the ‘about men’ what they care about and how to attract them. ~ Denise
I learn best in my cozies! Give me more details!
Option 2: WakeUP2Luv 1-on-1 Private Coaching. This option is available for WakeUP2Luv graduates. WakeUP2Luv is the foundation for figuring out how to get the guy. I love working with people committed to becoming their best self. When you sign up for WakeUP2Luv program and want extra 1-on-1 real dating world support, this is for you. Limited spaces, inquire for pricing.
I’ve learned a lot about why my relationships have not been working out. In addition to learning more about myself, it was great that you spelled out what men want in a relationship… ~ Cathy
Option 3: Talk Your ❤️ Out! One time 30 minute phone call + follow-up email with or without AJ RX (advice) US250
This option is for you if:
- You’re not sure you’re ready to change your dang whole life.
- You need feedback for a specific situation or a sounding board.
- Your friends are supportive but not objective experts.
This program is not for you if:
- You suffer from clinical depression or other mental disorders.
- You want to be my friend or pen pal. (Try Meetup.)
I’m ready for love! Let’s do this!
Please note: Option 3 is not a crisis support line. Please contact an appropriate agency if you feel you cannot wait for a scheduled appointment with me.
Not sure? Ok…
Why you can trust me and my program:
- I’m not a shrink! If you’ve ever had a “therapy session,” you probably know that therapists don’t give advice. Heck, that’s the most effective thing I can do for you: give dating, love and relationship advice and “homework” that works.
- I am a woman, but I think like a man. I’ve been interviewing men and women about their relationship and dating experiences for years. The only thing that surprises me about women is how surprised they are by men’s behaviour.
- After getting rejected or dumped several times in my tender teenage years I decided that would never happen again. I studied human behaviour, especially men’s. A lot. Like, obsessively. More relevant for you: I practiced a lot. Since then I’ve always “got the guy.” This is not to impress you but to say, I “get” guys. I can help you “get the guy” and live happily ever after. (I also learned that what we think we want isn’t always good for us! I’ll help you learn from my
mistakes practice relationships in the Fix Your Picker Program.)
Tell me more!
More? Really? You’re a tough cookie, but OK…
Why I do this:
- I live vicariously through your love success! True story. I want you to succeed.
- I get the most feel-good giddy reward when I receive feedback from people whose lives I’ve somehow managed to inspire to find love. Speaking of love…
- I believe love is the answer. Not just in our dating relationships. It takes a lot of self-love (read: courage) to get out of our comfort zones to get what we want in life, including the perfect (for us) mate. You haven’t found him yet so take a risk.
- I support the idea of healthy autonomy, but more can be done with another set of hands. *wink* Having someone to share _____ with can make each day way better!
- Plus! I know the world is a better place when men wear matching socks. Men want help with their socks! And women want to find the guy whose socks don’t totally make them gag. (Including gentle feminists who’ll inspire their partner to pick up their own damn socks.)
I am making the world a better place by helping singles find, attract and keep lasting love, because …
Love IS the answer, people!
I AM …a non-judging, spiritually-clumsy woman who believes in woo-woo UniversalEnergy/HigherSelf/Etc stuff. And God. I’m a trustworthy, tender, compassionate, funny, quirky, provocative, brave, real, unfiltered, direct, perfectly flawed, sometimes swearing, mildly redneck woman-child. I can help you get unstuck and become your best self to find, attract and keep your special sweetheart and fast-forward to the laughies and fun bits. Are you ready?
Hmm, I think I’ll take the phone consult to start!
No worries! Sign up for FREE #JustTheTip updates. You’ll get weekly valuable dating advice straight to your inbox and if you change your mind, I’m here for you!