Simple Things Men Do With Their Bodies That Women Love!
These surprisingly simple things men do with their bodies that women love tap into the law of masculine and feminine polarity.
Men and women are different animals.
You know that. I know that.
You know how you love it when she casually tosses her hair or swipes it from her fluttering eyes.
Or walks with what seems like an exaggerated swing of her hips?
You know how there are certain feminine things women do with their bodies that make you feel good crazy and hot under the collar?
Well, there are some simple things men do with their bodies that women love.
Whether she’s recently become interested in you or you’ve been together for a while…
Let’s look at some of these surprisingly simple things men do with their bodies that women love…
…and one thing way too many men do, especially those in office jobs or who game a lot, that seems subtle but is a major turnoff!
Simple Things Men Do With Their Bodies That Women Love
The reason these simple things men do with their bodies are things women love…
… is because they amplify your manliness and masculinity, physical strength and desire for her…
… and having talked with hundreds of women and watched one too many romantic comedies before they got woke, all I can say is…
… these are the surprisingly simple things men do with their bodies that women love!
- Run your hands through your hair over your bald/shaved head.
- Stroke your jawline or beard.
- Slightly tilt your head and raise your eyebrow in amusement or appraisal of her and shake your head in mocking disapproval at her.
- Put both your hands behind your head and lean back looking at her without saying anything, when she asks, “What?” You just shake your head to coyly mean “nothing.”
- Look at her without constraint as though you know a naughty secret about her or are making one up.
- Check her out in an obvious way and then nod approvingly.
- Lift anything heavy, including her, or display any difficult physical task.
- Pull her toward you and/or wrap your arms around her from behind.
- Take her hand, squeeze it, and lead her somewhere.
- Hold her face in your hands and look deeply into her eyes before you kiss her.
- Box her in against a wall with one or both arms above her.
- Toss her on the bed, and then ravage her (assuming there’s consent).
Okay, now the thing men do with their bodies that’s such a turn off then I’ll give you a surprising bonus turn-on that’ll make her swoon!
A Major Turn Off
It makes you look unconfident, depressed, uninterested, and lazy!
If you spend a lot of time hunched over a computer screen, you may have tech-neck.
So if that’s you, start working on your posture. If you stay til the end, I’ll show you the best exercise for correcting tech-neck.
Not only will excellent posture make you look more confident, life-adapted, interested, and healthy, it’ll positively affect your psychology and physiology.
Remember, your psychology affects your physiology and vice versa and that impacts every area of your life.
Okay, now the…
Reverse a vehicle into a parking spot the old-fashioned way (arm over her seat, looking back, one hand on the steering wheel).
Whether by nature or nature, men have a better aptitude for geographical and spacial placement in the world, so when you display this masculine trait, it amplifies your masculinity (and by default, her femininity) activating the law of polarity.
In fact, if you drive with one hand or palm on the steering wheel and the other on her headrest, maybe stroking her neck teasingly—she’ll slip right off dat seat, hun.
Double Bonus Tip…
Learn to dance well!
Whatever your age or genre of dance, learn to do it well.
I guarantee she’ll be impressed.
But don’t try to dance in a style that’s not really you to try to impress a much younger woman.
Don’t try hip-hop if that’s not really who you are, you’ll just look goofy.
If you don’t do any of these simple things men do with their bodies that women love, maybe you should start!
Remember, life begins outside your comfort zone!
You got this.
Also, did you see this one: