Write for Wingmam.com? You bet*! (*Conditions apply. #Doh)
You want to submit a guest post to Wingmam.com and I want you to! But in fairness to me and my readers, there are guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines & Fees
- $1000US. It takes time to review, re-edit bits for my audience, upload, format, and find photos etc.)
- I must be able to include an affiliate link to your product or service.
- Currently waiving fees for specific topics. Inquire below.
Still interested? Great!
- The website is in the dating or relationship field or —
- The website offers information that will help my audience (heterosexual men) build confidence, talk to women and/or generally help them find and keep love. (I use my discretion.)
- The website is not direct competition.
- The website is professional.
- No porn or links to porn sites or other adult sites, including hookup/sex talk sites.
- You’ll share the Wingmam article with your readers and/or on social media.
- Nothing overtly sales-y and the writing “voice” must blend smoothly with mine. (Again, I will use my discretion.)
- Between 500-2000 words.
- Slang and off-side humour encouraged!
- Professionally edited for flow. (Don’t have an editor? Here’s mine!)
- Does not contain images. (I don’t have time to check for usage rights.)
- Does not contain links that re-direct.
- Is written in conversational style, not boring technical jargon. i.e. NOT: “It is therefore suggested that a man would benefit…” *YAWN! Boring!* Better: “Ok guys, here’s what we’d do if you want to get the gal …” ?
- Further to the last point, use the “Is this how’d I’d chat with my best friend?” filter. If it sounds formal, it’s not the right fit for Wingmam. (Example: Use “You’re” not “you are” etc.)
- If you are unsure if your submission meets requires, contact me before submitting payment.
- If you are sure your submission meets requirements: submit payment, write your brilliant piece and send it to me in the body of your email or as a shared document.
- Payment in advance. (You’ll receive an email from me after you’ve made payment.)
- If your submission is not accepted for any reason, you’ll receive a full refund.
- After the article is published, there are no refunds and it will remain on the site as long as I am the owner.
Still sure you’ve got a guest post I can’t refuse? Super duper! …
Sponsors help me continue to provide free content and affordable online programs for my audience, thank you! (Prices are not negotiable.)
- Short “sponsored by” notation and link to your website with short (max 250 characters) bio at end of blog post. $500 upfront for the year. (Use contact form to inquire.)
Requirements for Sponsored Post:
- Sponsor must include an affiliate link to a product/service I approve of.
- Subject to the restrictions above (no porn, direct competition, redirects etc)
- Any links already present in the blog will remain.
- Yes, you may request a specific blog post to sponsor.
- No, you may not bump out another sponsor. Sorry.
- Prices subject to change at any time with 30 days notice, but once you’ve paid for a year’s sponsorship it’s good for 12 months.
- Redirects will be removed without notice or refund. Don’t be a sneaky monkey.
- NSF payments result in removal of sponsorship/post. (Otherwise that’s stealing, silly!)
Ready to go for it? Awesome sauce, submit payment & I’ll email you the next steps! …
If you have a personal question for Anna please click here. If you have a video suggestion or personal story post it publicly in a Wingmam blog comment or WingmamTV video comment. Thank you!
xo Anna ♥️