Write for Wingmam.com? You bet*!
(*Some conditions apply. #Doh)
You want to submit a guest post to Wingmam.com and I want you to! But in fairness to me and my readers, there are guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Your primary career is a love professional or —
- Your primary career offers information that will benefit my audience. (I get to use my discretion.)
- You have a professional website. (You’ll link from your site to Wingmam.com)
- No porn or links to porn or PUA sites or Rated R sites.
- You’ll share your Wingmam article with your readers and/or on social media.
- Between 500-1000 words.
- Professionally edited. (Don’t have an editor? Here’s mine!)
- Not sales-y.
- Does not contain images. (I don’t have time to check for usage rights.)
- Does not contain links that re-direct.
- Is written in conversational style, not boring technical jargon.
Still interested? Contact me!