Dating Coach for Men
Vancouver Dating Coach for Men
Anna Maria Jorgensen
As a dating coach for men, I help guys rewrite their love life pronto so they can get a girlfriend and move on the fun parts of love *wink*.
Let’s find out if you and I might be a right fit to work together. Are you:
- Exhausted by rejection or the incessant fear of it that holds you back from even talking to girls never mind trying to get a girlfriend
- Frustrated by not knowing what to say to girls and getting stuck in “analysis paralysis”
- Confused by women and haven’t got a clue what they want
- Stuck in severe shyness or Mr. Nice Guy Syndrome and don’t know where to start to get over it
- Brave! You’ll have to change to get what you want in love!
By the end of this short and sweet video course, you’ll understand what women really want, know how you can give it to them, and develop the skills and confidence to know what to say to women, know how to approach women, and know how to impress women anywhere, anytime. 4 modules + bonuses + simple, easy, real-world action-hero steps.
Guaranteed to work.
I definitely feel something shifted inside me, I feel greater confidence and I can see and feel that I am attracting more attention from the opposite sex. ~ Deni
Plus, for a limited time, Double Your Online Dating Training included!
I learn best on my own…More details, please!
Option 2: Get a Girlfriend #OnTheFly “Text Coaching”
Want personal coaching? You get the Shy Guy’s Get A Girlfriend Guide (see Option 1) plus one-on-one text coaching for your real world action-hero get-a-girlfriend challenges.
One-on-one coaching is customizable!
You’ll love the text coaching option if you: have no problem getting dates but mess up with the ones you really like; or, you don’t know how to read and respond to women’s (often mixed) messages, including text messages!
Solution: You give me the play-by-play and I give you the right reply-by-reply so you can get the girl… or toss the gal if she’s a throwback.
Happy Snack: $125/week: I reply M-F 9am-5pm
Full Mean Deal: $250/week: I reply M-Sun 9am-9pm
These programs are not for you if:
- You suffer from mental disorders. I’m not qualified, but I CAN refer you to an amazing counsellor who is super down-to-earth and easy to talk with.
- You want to “for real” date me. (I’ll help you get the right one for you.)
- You want to expel the negative toxicity seething inside you. (Try Facebook.)
Still interested? Email me! (Fees apply for phone calls, I need to save energy for clients, which you’ll appreciate if we decide to work together!)
Note: Anna is not a crisis support line. Please contact an appropriate agency.
Not sure? Ok…
Why you can trust Anna as your Vancouver dating coach for men:
- I’m not a shrink! If you’ve ever had a “therapy session,” you probably know that therapists don’t give much actionable advice. That’s the most effective thing I can do for you: give dating, love and assertiveness advice plus actionable “homework” that fits where you are now to get you where you want to be.
- I am a woman, but I think like a man. Women are a puzzle; they don’t even know what they want. But I do, and I can give you the secret insights of what women really want.
- I used to be clinically shy, was super insecure and had self-esteem so low you could step on it. I got rejected a shit ton when I was young. But I figured out the steps to get over all of that. I can help you become confident, feel sexy, “get the girl” and keep her craving only you.
Tell me more!
“You gave me some good advice years ago that helped with my perspective on dating. Since then I’ve had healthier relationships and am now getting engaged to be married in December. Just wanted to say thanks.” ~ Steve F.
Steve is a past real estate client! Not kidding. I was surprised to get this testimonial so many years after I’d worked with him in real estate and it’s still one of my favourite reviews because I wasn’t even a dating coach for men back then!
More? Really? You’re a tough cookie, but OK…
Why I love being a dating coach for men:
- I live vicariously through your love success. True story. I want you to succeed!
- Feedback from shy guys whose lives I’ve inspired gives me the feel-goods. I love that. Speaking of love…
- Love is the answer. Not just in our dating relationships. It takes a lot of self-love (read: courage) to get out of our comfort zones to get what we want in life, including the perfect (for us) mate. You haven’t found her yet so take a risk. Besides, chicks dig bravery.
- The idea of healthy independence is awesome, but so much more can be done with another set of hands. *wink*… Having someone to share _________ just makes life better. And simply being comfortable with that special someone with no words needed… #Home(run)
I am making the world a better place by helping single, unsure men find, attract and keep lasting love, because …
Love IS the answer, people!
Are you ready?
Your Vancouver Dating Coach
Whaaat? Not ready? Dude.
Nothing changes if nothing changes, but you’ll still benefit from my FREE #JustTheTip updates. Subscribe here.