Fellas, Do You Have Low Testosterone? (Video added!)

Get Tested for Low Testosterone. It’s Time.

Alright, guys. I know low testosterone isn’t a subject you want to talk about, but I’m going to call you out for a minute.

If you even think you’ve got a testosterone issue, you need to read this. The ladies in your life will thank you.

Why?

Testosterone levels affect a lot more than you think, and having healthy levels will make you a better man in many ways.

That’s why I’m taking the time to share about the symptoms of low testosterone, or low T, and why you need to get tested.

(And ladies, if you’re reading this, go ahead and subtly share this with your man.)

IMPORTANT: If you believe you are low Testosterone, consider getting tested. Click here* and check if your hormone levels are healthy with a simple test – now with 30% off with code Anna30

*If you use the link above and make a purchase, I receive a referral fee. Win-win, thank you for supporting !

Why Guys Need the T

All men have testosterone, a hormone that regulates your fertility, fat distribution, red blood cell production, and muscle mass.

It’s essential to the development of the testes and prostate and promoting the growth of body hair.

Even women have the hormone, although it doesn’t serve all the same purposes.

You know you want it; it’s what helps turn boys into men! 😉

Symptoms of Low Testosterone

So if you need it to be the fittest, most fertile, most sexual creature you can be, low testosterone wouldn’t be ideal for your time with the ladies.

Knowing the symptoms of low testosterone is vital for treating it before it becomes a problem, especially if you’re itching to make babies.

Here’s what to look for:

• Problems ‘down there’: low sex drive, difficulty with erection, low semen volume
  • Losing shit: loss of muscle mass, hair loss, decreased bone mass, reduced testicle size, anemia (low iron)
  • Feeling fat: Yeah, that’s an unfortunate side effect and can be awkward if it leads to gynecomastia
  • No energy: low testosterone leads to extreme fatigue and lack of energy
  • Crappy mood and memory: mood changes, lack of focus, a decline in memory

Low testosterone affects more than just you and your nether regions.

That’s right, if you’re only thinking of yourself, you’re forgetting about the ladies.

And I’m not just talking about your sex drive and if you’re able to please her or not.

Because low testosterone can affect your mood and energy levels, it can put a strain on your relationships, too.

IMPORTANT: If you believe you are low Testosterone, consider getting tested. Click here and check if your hormone levels are healthy with a simple test – now with 30% off with Code: Anna30

Am I Normal?

Come on, man. Yes, you’re perfectly normal. It’s a hormone issue, not something you can completely control.

While it can affect men of all ages, an estimated 40% of men age 45 years old and older are affected by low T.

It can be more common in people with a higher BMI, diabetes, nutrition deficiencies, or in those who consume large amounts of alcohol or take certain medications.

Low testosterone can also be affected by age and illness.

But no, it’s not from jerking off too much. It’s not from having too much – or too little – sex.

And it’s not something you have to accept or live with. It’s something you can and should get help for, especially in the day and age of virtual healthcare.

Make Getting Tested a Priority, Yo

Part of the issue with figuring out if you’ve got a problem with low testosterone is that these symptoms creep up gradually as well as naturally with age.

That’s why you need to get tested, dude! And don’t make excuses about being embarrassed either, because there’s no need for all that.

Here’s why: these days, you can get tested without anyone knowing. That’s right. Using a virtual healthcare service like LetsGetChecked lets you do it all from home.

Look at it this way, would you rather suffer through the embarrassment you may feel over having to get tested (remember, virtual healthcare exists now, there’s no such thing as embarrassment with that) or the embarrassment you’ll definitely feel (although it’s also not necessary, ladies are more understanding than you realize) if you can’t get it up during an intimate encounter?

IMPORTANT: If you believe you are low Testosterone, consider getting tested. Click here and check if your hormone levels are healthy with a simple test – now with 30% off with code Anna30

What’s Next?

Now that we’ve gotten through what may have been a sensitive topic for you, let’s talk about your next step.

My recommendation is to get your levels checked with an at home testing provider, like LetsGetChecked. (Use code: Anna30 to get a 30% discount. If you purchase via this link, I receive a referral fee. Win-win!)

Or speak with your doctor about your symptoms and see if he or she is willing to prescribe / recommend a male hormone test appropriate for you.

Gentlemen, there is no shame in getting tested. You (and your partner) might be thankful later!

Anna approves this message! 😉

Dating Over 50 Playlist

About the Author Anna Jorgensen

Vancouver dating coach for men who love women! ❤️ (Not PC and not a feminist.)

Leave a Comment:

15 comments
Jose says February 11, 2020

Thank you Ana, all that I have read from you has been very helpful in my life. I’m glued to your videos and all that you put out, thank you so much. (Joe )

Anna Jorgensen says February 12, 2020

Glad you’re getting value from my videos and blogs! 🙂

Philip Dickson says February 12, 2020

You don’t talk about treatment… Seems that you just want to sell the test for your income!

Anna Jorgensen says February 12, 2020

I’m not a doctor, it’s a guest post (tagged as such at top of post). Cheers 🙂

jack leedom says February 12, 2020

I found that had low testosterone after I went blind in left eye; an MRI showed an adenoma on the pituitary that impacted on the optic nerve; the adenoma was also on the part of the gland which produces testosterone; I started taking testosterone by self injections; I was married within a year and a half after beginning r]he treatments; I now take it by alotion. My doctor says that low testosterone can lead to osteoperosos

Mark says February 18, 2020

Thanks for the low-T discussion. My unfortunate issue is a Urologist prescribed Eligard every six months for 2 yrs. I lately have heard dissenting opinions. Eligard suppresses Testosterone. Thus my low-T is Dr. imposed. I intend to refuse the last injection in May. I hope what’s left to my balls allows me to recover. Some Urologists believe Testosterone feeds or encourages cancer growth in the Prostate. Mine was fried with radiation a year ago. I pray for that to recover as well. Orgasms are possible albeit awkward to accomplish and without a discharge (no big deal). Prostate cancer research and treatment is expanding, but not fast enough. At least, for now, I’m cancer free. 🙂
Thanks again.
– Mark

Anna Jorgensen says February 18, 2020

You can only do what you can do, so just do your best and at least be thankful you’re cancer free! 🙂

Jeff Sheldrake says March 6, 2020

Sadly this has been me for years but when I was having injections I believe I became very aggressive and prone to anger management issues so my GP suggested we quit . I may look into this again though

Anna Jorgensen says March 6, 2020

Perhaps do the test and then check with your MD to see if there’s a lower dose that you can find a good balance with. 🙂

Dan says July 29, 2020

Anna,

You are doing a great job with this, and with all of your videos. I have been pretty sure that I have had low T for several years. However, every time that I try to get my regular doctor to test for it he acts like it is just a part of getting older, and can’t be bothered, or maybe he is concerned about some health risks…

I have never wanted to live forever, especially is I have to feel like shit, get fat, have no energy, and can’t gain any muscle mass/strength… not to mention the reduced sex drive.

There is more to life than just living as long as you can… Much more important is the quality of that life.

Thanks for all that you do… You are the best. 🙂

Anna Jorgensen says July 30, 2020

Thanks, Dan! Totally agree, live well not forever. 🙂 AJ

Steel Fanther says June 24, 2021

Dear Anna,

Could you please make a ,video on how a man should react if his GF/wife was offended or humiliated in public by another woman?
Obviously, getting physical with her is NOT an option … Calling her a bitch in public means stooping down to her level of indecency … And ignoring her rude remarks could lead to your partner leaving you because you showed weakness and didn’t fight for her honor …
What should be done in a situation like that?

– SF
Moscow
Russia

Anna Jorgensen says June 25, 2021

You definitely want to stand up for your lady’s honour! I mention this in my video series How To Be a Real Man to Her (I think it’s in video 4 or 5 but watch them all!).
    There’s an in-between ignoring her and violence but it still requires courage because anyone who’d publicly insult someone will have a negative and possibly exaggerated reaction. Expecting that in advance will help you not be as disturbed by it.
    You can say firmly but respectfully, “Karen, you don’t need to be disrespectful to get your point across. I’m sure you’d appreciate the same consideration.” While putting your arm protectively around your GF/wife’s shoulders to show her where your loyalty lies.
    Whatever Karen says next may escalate because now she’s been publicly called out. At that point, it’s perfectly acceptable to say, “Let’s go, Sweetheart, you don’t need to be subjected to this.” And then guide your woman away.
    There are circumstances when your woman may even appreciate you calling the other woman a bitch if she doesn’t let it go even if that’s not the most mature thing to do. Always remember where your loyalty is! 🙂

Christopher Scott Bailey says June 25, 2021

You give great advice!

Anna Jorgensen says July 2, 2021

Thank you for watching and reading! 🙂

Add Your Reply