Why DO Old Men Like Younger Women??
It’s one of the most common questions I get from women over 40, “Anna, what the heck, why do old men like younger women? It’s indecent.”
Believe it or not, it’s not all about the youthful choochie. That be stand for va-jay-jay, which yes, is also slang.
In the hundreds of impromptu interviews I’ve conducted over the years with single (and married) men, some commonalities emerged on why men like younger women.
Ladies, let’s all sit down for this and try to be open-minded.
Why men like younger women:
- Mature women act like they take the bitter pill as a life-sustaining supplement. Young women are light-hearted and playful.
- Mature women have luggage, and not just the Luis Vuitton kind—a painful past, kids with an ex, an ex with an axe to grind etc. Young women are light-hearted and playful.
- Mature women are scheduled and have an agenda—expiring eggs, lengthy lists of must-haves. Young women are light-hearted and playful.
- Mature women are self-conscious of their aging (sometimes sagging) bodies. Young women are…light-hearted and playful.
- Mature women do have older bodies. And, yes, young women do have juvenile bodies and dewy skin. Reality land, ladies, we already had that time—let’s not be greedy! (Insecurity = turnoff.)
Of course, not all younger woman are light-hearted or playful or have great bods or perfect skin.
And not all older women have these icky “older” women qualities.
But enough of us do exhibit not-so-sexy traits to establish this generality men are quite familiar with.
So, the answer is simple if not easy for all: Be more light-hearted and playful.
There’s no reason you can’t, though. Or shouldn’t. Don’t shoot the love messenger—me!
Besides, you’ll feel better being lighthearted and playful regardless of whether or not some old prune gets a young peach.
So, if you want to work on the four out of five things you can work on, consider my WakeUP2Luv program.
Then decide if you want an old prune or a young dude, too! 😉