Dating Coach for Shy Guys
Dating, Love and Confidence Expert
Vancouver Dating Coach for Men
Anna Maria Jorgensen
You’re ready to hire Wingmam as your Vancouver dating coach to rewrite your love story if you’re:
- Exhausted by rejection or the incessant fear of it that holds you back from even talking to girls never mind trying to get a girlfriend
- Frustrated by not knowing what to say to girls and getting stuck in “analysis paralysis”
- Confused by women and haven’t got a clue what they want
- Stuck in severe shyness or hesitation and don’t know where to start to get over it
- Lonely AF and just want to get a girlfriend, dammit
By the end of the program you will understand what women really want, know how you can give it to them, and develop the skills and courage to talk to women anywhere, anytime. 4 modules + bonuses + simple, easy, action steps.
Guaranteed to work if you do the work.
I definitely feel something shifted inside me, I feel greater confidence and I can see and feel that I am attracting more attention from the opposite sex. ~ Deni
I learn best on my own…More details, please!
Option 2: WakeUP2Luv: Get a Girlfriend 1-on-1 Private Coaching.
Want personal coaching? You get the Shy Guy’s Get A Girlfriend Guide plus one-on-one Anna coaching for your real world action-hero get-a-girlfriend challenges. Limited spaces available. Inquire re: cost.
Option 3: Talk Your ❤️ Out! One time 30 minute phone call + follow-up email with or without AJ RX (advice) US150
This option is for you if:
- You’re not sure you’re ready to change
- You need feedback for a specific situation or a sounding board
- Your friends are supportive but not objective experts
These programs are not for you if:
- You suffer from mental disorders 🙁
- You want to date me. (Stated for a reason.)
- You want to be my friend or pen pal. (Sorry, try Meetup.)
Still interested? Okay…
Let’s do this!
Please note: Option 2 is not a crisis support line. Please contact an appropriate agency if you feel you cannot wait for a scheduled appointment with me.
Not sure? Ok…
Why you can trust Anna as your Vancouver dating coach:
- I’m not a shrink! If you’ve ever had a “therapy session,” you probably know that therapists don’t give much actionable advice. That’s the most effective thing I can do for you: give dating, love and assertiveness advice plus actionable “homework” that fits where you are now to get you where you want to be.
- I am a woman, but I think like a man. Women are a puzzle; they don’t even know what they want. But I do, and I can give you the secret insights of what women really want.
- I used to be clinically shy, was super insecure and had self-esteem so low you could step on it. I got rejected a shit ton when I was young. But I figured out the steps to get over all of that. I can help you become confident, feel sexy, “get the girl” and keep her craving only you.
Tell me more!
“You gave me some good advice years ago that helped with my perspective on dating. Since then I’ve had healthier relationships and am now getting engaged to be married in December. Just wanted to say thanks.” ~ Steve F.
More? Really? You’re a tough cookie, but OK…
Why I do this:
- I live vicariously through your love success. True story. I want you to succeed!
- Feedback from shy guys whose lives I’ve inspired gives me the feel-goods. I love that. Speaking of love…
- Love is the answer. Not just in our dating relationships. It takes a lot of self-love (read: courage) to get out of our comfort zones to get what we want in life, including the perfect (for us) mate. You haven’t found her yet so take a risk. Besides, chicks dig bravery.
- The idea of healthy independence is awesome, but so much more can be done with another set of hands. *wink*… Having someone to share _________ just makes life better. And simply being comfortable with that special someone with no words needed… #Home(run)
I am making the world a better place by helping single, unsure men find, attract and keep lasting love, because …
Love IS the answer, people!
Are you ready?
Whaaat? Not ready? Dude.
Nothing changes if nothing changes, but you’ll still benefit from my FREE #JustTheTip updates. Subscribe here.