Places To Meet Women In The Real World
The places to meet women in the real world are literally anywhere IF you’ve got the guts to talk to them.
It’s not illegal to say, “hello” to a woman and that can be as little as it takes open to a conversation.
If you actually want to meet women in the real world you’re going to have to initiate conversations.
>86% of women won’t initiate and the other 14% are either starting convos with the top 10% of men, are dominant and masculine, or are radicalized feminists.
If you want a dominant woman or feminist, there are places for that, too.
Stick with me to discover numerous places to meet women in the real world that are not nightclubs.
Traditional venues like bars and clubs are still popular for hookups, but couples who stay together usually connect in other settings.
Watch the video to find out where! >>https://youtu.be/nu6vpWkGAlI<<
Too Scared to Meet Women In The Real World?
You might want to get your Testosterone checked!
If you lack assertiveness, it could be because your testosterone is too low!
Lack of drive, ambition, and even decisiveness may be more about your hormones than your personality or motivation.
You may benefit from hormone therapy.
There is nothing wrong with taking auxiliary hormones if your body needs them, but do make sure to check with your doctor.
You got this!